Love Rain (Hangul: 사랑비, Romanized: Sarangbi) is a South Korean drama directed by Yoon Seok-ho. The series started airing on the Korean network KBS2 on March 28, 2012. It stars Jang Keun Suk & Girls’ Generation‘s Im Yoona.
Love Rain depicts a pure love of the 1970s and a love from the present day. In the 1970s, Seo In Ha and Kim Yoon Hee, an art student and a shy beauty, met and fell in love with each other during college; but unfortunately their love was fated to never be.
Now in the present 21st century Korea, Seo In Ha’s son, Seo Joon (a liberal photographer) meets the daughter of Kim Yoon Hee, Jung Ha Na, a cheerful and energetic girl whose personality is different from her mother’s. At first, they both found each other to be a nuisance and troublesome. Gradually, their feelings develop for one another. In Ha was never quite gotten over his love for Yoon Hee, despite marrying one of her best friends, Hye Jung. He is over the moon when he sees Yoon Hee on the streets and the two reconcile and make up for time lost. Little do they know that their children are dating each other, and the greater shock comes when they announce their marriage to their children. But, Seo In Ha and Kim Yoon Hee did not continue their plan about their marriage which ends up being Seo Joon and Jung Ha Na together.
- Jang Keun Suk as Seo In Ha
- Im Yoon Ah as Kim Yoon Hee
- Kim Shi Hoo as Lee Dong Wook
- Son Eun-seo as Baek Hye Jung
- Seo In-guk as Kim Chang Mo
- Hwang Bo Ra as Hwang In Sook
- Jang Keun Suk as Seo Joon (In Ha’s son)
- Im Yoon Ah as Jung Ha Na (Yoon Hee’s daughter)
- Kim Shi Hoo as Lee Sun Ho (Dong Wook’s son)
- Jeong Jin-yeong as Seo In Ha (Seo Joon’s dad)
- Lee Mi Sook as Kim Yoon Hee (Ha Na’s mom)
- Kim Young-kwang as Han Tae Sung
- Oh Seung Yoon as Jo Soo
- Park Se-young as Lee Mi Ho (Dong Wook’s daughter)
- Lee Chan Ho as Jang Soo
- Shin Ji Ho as In Sung
- Kwon In Ha as Lee Dong Wook
- Yoo Hye Ri as Baek Hye Jung (Seo Joon’s mom)
- Park Ji Il as Kim Chang Mo
- Seo In-guk as Kim Jeon Sul (Chang Mo’s nephew)